Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Initiation

Friday of this week is a big day! It's my initiation into my sorority, AOII. We will have a ceremony friday night and then we are going out to dinner afterwards at Red Robbins (Yumm!). I'm very excited to become a member and learn all the secrets of my house. This week leading up to it is known as Alpha Week, and we have fun events going on each night. Monday was craft night, we had a movie night, and other fun things are going on through out the week. Unfortunately, I have a very busy week and can't attend all of our events. That's okay though, because there will be lots of fun things coming up such as formal that I can look forward to!
For initiation we wear all white outfits, and the new members all made paddles for their big sisters. Decorating the paddles was so much fun! My big used to play basketball, so I made hers orange with basketball stickers on it.
I also really cannot wait to go out to dinner, I'm tired of cafeteria food! Red Robbins has the best french fries and milkshakes. 
This is the paddle I decorated for my big! She will hang it on her wall after I give it to her along with other paddles she's received. After I took this picture, I also added a glitter boarder inside the pearls. It just gave it a more finished look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment