Monday, October 29, 2012

AOII

There is tons of new things to experience while you're at college, and Greek life is definitely something to try! While I was unable to go through Rush Week, I was still informally invited to join a sorority. Alpha Omicron Pi sent me a bid and I accepted, and I love everything about my sorority! We have a gorgeous house on a hill, wonderful events, and great sisters! There is always something going on, or if you don't want to do anything, there is always someone home who you can just hang out with. Going Greek is something I think most new students should try out, and if its not for you thats fine, but it is a great opportunity to meet new people, volunteer, and make connections that will last for the rest of your life! If you are interested, go to Westerns website and search Greek life, or just ask around campus. Someone will be able to lead you in the right direction. GO GREEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment