Sunday, October 14, 2012

University of Michigan

This past weekend was such a blast despite the horrible weather. I took a train for the first time ever to Ann Arbor to visit my cousin who is a senior at the University of Michigan. My train thursday night was delayed an hour, so I didn't arrive when we expected and so thursday night was just a night spent in visiting with Danielle. Friday was full of downtown Ann Arbor, where we shopped around and had delicious food. We also visited her sorority house (ADII), which is absolutely gorgeous. I finally met her boyfriend, Dan, who has a wonderful personality and is very funny.
The next day we woke up early to get ready for the game. Western and U of M are very different when it comes to football. But then again, it is the big house. We went to Fraternities that were hosting game day parties for all the sororities and the alumni that were there for the homecoming game. I met a lot of fun people, and had a great time before the game. We also had some very yummy hotdogs before the game, and delicious food afterwards at the "little house" where my Uncle Dan, (Danielle's dad), who is also an alumni of Michigan, was spending game day. Due to the miserable weather, we arrived at the little house at half time. But, even the pouring rain didn't stop us from having a great time! By the time we got back, I was exhausted! It was a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to go back and visit again. GO BLUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment