Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cheap at College

All week I've been looking forward to going shopping this weekend! I even made a simple list to stick to so I wouldn't go crazy after being deprived from the mall for so long. I haven't been shopping for anything besides groceries since I've been at college. I really only needed a few things, but it take strong will power to not buy everything! I needed a pair of classic black heels, a white dress for my initiation, and some dress clothes. I didn't go too overboard, and can say I'm proud of myself so only barely going over my budget! I'll have to work on sticking to it better, though. I'm just a poor jobless college student after all! 
Some of the best places to go shopping on a budget are Marshals, TJ-MAXX, and Forever 21. (Those also happen to be my favorite stores! Who doesn't love a good deal?) Target and Kohls are also full of good bargains. Don't be afraid to shop the clearance section either. Thats where I find the best deals, and I am nothing if not frugal! I love shopping as much as the next girl, but I certainly know how to pinch a penny. I cant get more clothes, shoes, or accessories than any of my friends with the same amount of money to spend because I know how to find a good deal. (Which leaves me with more money left over to spend on more stuff!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment