Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Class Cancelled!

It was about 5:00 pm monday night, and I had just finished up at the library. I didn't see the point in walking all the way back to my dorm just to have to turn around a few minutes after I got there to go back to my 6:00 class. So I decided to kill some time in Dunbar and just wait until my class started. I spent the hour surfing the web and pinning fun things on Pinterest. A few minutes before class, I gathered up my things and went down the hall towards my class room. I waited outside for a few minutes and went in. Only four others were in the room with me, and class would be starting in two minutes. I thought that seemed a little odd, so I checked my email. Sure enough, class was cancelled! I told my classmates and they were happy just like me. I packed back up and headed back to the library for some last minute studying, then went home earlier still that I would have had there been class. I felt like I was back home and I just found out there was a snow day. What a great feeling knowing you can relax. Its a great day to be a Bronco!

No comments:

Post a Comment