Saturday, September 29, 2012

Literate or not?

Trying to start my Literacy Narrative is going to be the death of me! 
Where/when has reading and writing influenced me? I just can't say. I can't think of a time when it has impacted me in such a way as to be memorable. It certainly has been a big part of my life, especially during school as English was always my favorite subject. I love reading in and out of school. There is nothing better than escaping reality and being submerged into a whole new world that is drastically different from your own. But one single moment? Or one single book? I can't quite say there was one that was so special. I've been putting a lot of thought into what I could write about and have some vague ideas, but they are small events and I might have a hard time turning it into a narrative without being too unfocused. I'll just have to keep brainstorming! Hopefully I can keep it interesting without getting too off topic, because that is something I need to improve on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment